Monday, September 7, 2015

Fruit and Veg X-rays, round 2

I went back to Mercy Radiology again a couple of weeks ago. They loved the bags that I gave them as a thank you for last time, and they are currently getting one of my prints framed for their waiting room. Yay! So I was pretty lucky in that they were more than happy for me to come back again.

This time I brought another massive basket of fruits and vegetables. The ones I've been using so far are getting a bit 'tired' and I felt that it was important to expand my image vocabulary in time for the final installation. We had such a blast, and this time I got to learn a bit more about how the machine works, how they fine-tune the settings, the effects and levels of radiation involved... It was really interesting. And I'm stoked with the images that I came away with...